Will it excite you to work in a small biotech company focusing on diverse projects and being part of a team of engaged and creative professionals? Then Cysbio is looking for you as Molecular Biologist to join our R&D group.
We seek an energetic and structured person to take up new challenges in synthetic biology and strain engineering to join our team of scientists working on diverse projects in a fast-paced start-up environment. As a scientist in Molecular Biology, You will
- Work in a team to design and execute the strain engineering campaigns.
- Highly involved in and testing the new strains on screening and fermentation platforms.
- Analyze the data and come up with new plan for design, build and test cycle of strain improvement.
- Have Masters or PhD in Biochemistry, Microbiology or Biotechnology.
- Strong proven record of cloning and genome engineering campaigns preferably in coli.
- Have experience in generation and analysis of transcriptomics and metabolomics data.
- Have a good knowledge in fermentation and cell physiology.
- Good IT user and acquainted with electronic lab notebooks and digital data registration.
- EU citizen or have permit to work in Denmark and can start in few months.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
How to apply
Please submit a single pdf-file to firstname.lastname@example.org and include CB20MB in the subject line. The application should contain in this particular order: your application and resume, list of references and recommendation letters if available.
The application deadline is September 13th, 2020.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Hemanshu Mundhada (email@example.com).
Located in Hørsholm north of Copenhagen, CysBio is a metabolic engineering company focused on bio-based production of biochemicals that find applications in existing and novel markets. CysBio was founded in 2019 based on technologies developed at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability, Technical University of Denmark, and we apply cutting edge synthetic biology and metabolic engineering technologies for our strain development. We offer a pleasant environment at DTU Science Park in Hørsholm, a competitive salary and opportunities for personal development in Danish companies. For more details, please visit www.cysbio.com.